Yoda Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Yep, I'm a breeder, but mostly a kick a$$ trainer!
Gachi Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Whenever I'm playing G/S/C, I'm usually trying to breed or train the Eevee Evolutions. I have lots of them...[/COLOR]
Gary Oak Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 well how do u get a charmander in the breeding method then.....??????????
Gachi Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i] [B]well how do u get a charmander in the breeding method then.....?????????? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Well, I suppose you just breed a Charizard with a Ditto...[/COLOR]
Gary Oak Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gachi [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]Well, I suppose you just breed a Charizard with a Ditto...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] i meant w/out using charizard......
Gachi Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i] [B] i meant w/out using charizard...... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Ah... Well... I'll, uh, probably have to look that up. [/COLOR] :worried:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now