VashieGanbaruwa Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 Any one but me love this anime? I hate the dub but the japanese virsion is great so is the manga. SerraaStarS is my favorite season becuase my Yaten is in it.(yes im a Yaten fan and member of TSAG{The Starlights Are Girls}) Its a great story and Usagi is often looked at like she is a crybaby and a klutz, but if you watch the show enough you'll see that she is very strong and won't let anyone die(exp.The Dissipering Stars! The Death Of Uranus And Neptune-Usagi's Love! The Moon Light Illuminates the Galaxy!) and no Uranus and Neptune [U]are not cousins[/U] My favorite character is Michiru of course thats why im a member of HAMAL(Haruka And Michiru Are Lovers). And i love Rei in the manga she is so different in attude. any way thats my view id love to hear yours!
XxmagentaxX Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 i got started on Sailor Moon. I would never stop loving it. I really want to get the uncut boxsets that ADV is releasing. Im gonna have to wait til I get $100 to spend on the first. i cam ereally close to winning it at Anime expo... But they had to ask a Blue Seed question. oh well... I hate how the dub changed Zoicite and Fisheye and the relationship between haruka and michiru.... i lughted so hard when they said they were cousins
eleanor Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [size=1] Woo, boy. It's better to call it Sailor Moon, right? I've never actually read the mangas, but I've seen them. They take up about two shelves in the bookstore! ::grumbles::[/size]
VashieGanbaruwa Posted August 7, 2003 Author Posted August 7, 2003 So Naoko Takeuchi worked hard and i love how it all started with Codename:Serraa V
SadClown Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 ^^ Sailor Moon was my first real love. I have 15 tapes of the original Japanese TV show. I also have several of the manga. Naoko Takeushi is one of my favorite Mangaka's. I think her artwork us beautiful.
Heaven's Cloud Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [color=indigo]Not a big fan of Sailor Moon. The show is a bit too cutsey/girly for me...and I really have never been a fan of the humor or the art in this show (I really hate Tuxedo Mask, what a lame idea for a super hero). Anyway, I am going to put Sailor Moon in a caption on the title of this thread.... HC, your friendly, title adjusting, neighborhood mod[/color]
Chichiri's Girl Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever saw and I will always love it. It's kinda funny that the reason I watched it at first was cause my big bro watched it causee of the girls in mini skirts. But anyhoo I have mabey 20 episodes and all the manga when I read the last line I started to cry. :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now