Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I heard that Wolfwood isn't really dead. This is just from word of mouth, so don't hurt me if I'm wrong ^-^, but I heard there's a sequel to Trigun, and Wolfwood's in it, so... maybe he just fainted?
(It's wierd though. That's my favorite episode, and it showed on my birthday.)
Guest redtwo
Posted
This is my first time watching this series and it was very sad. I knew before that he was going to die but still... It was so bittersweet.

H
Posted
[color=indigo]Please do not post in general context (ie: last night) in reference to an anime...Trigun is an old series and many people have watched it at various times. Please reference by the episode name or by a critical event that occurs in that episode. Also, there is a large, general Trigun thread where you can post general discussions about the series that won't last longer than a couple posts.

~HC, your friendly neighborhood mod[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...