Zephyr Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I would say that it just adds to the mystery behind her. All we know so far is that she is a legendary hacker, and that Sora has a connection to her through a friend. I have heard that the voice actor in .Hack//Infection is the same as in .Hack//SIGN, thus leading me to believe that she will speak eventually. I am waiting for that day, because (as you can tell from my avatar/banner) I think Helba kicks-***. :D
Heavyblade Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 I think she talks more through her actions than her speech and eventually she'll have to talk so hang on for it.
teptep Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 I think she speaks on the last episode of .hack//sign
Guest Shawdow Caster Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 she has spoken in the show she talks to bear i belive about 3 weeks ago
KKC Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 I think that she will speak in episode: Netslum. I think she will Meat Bear, Mimiru, crim, ect. After all, she did call them there.
Domou Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 I was thinking about this the other day, and was wondering if she only uses text to talk, as everyone else that's been shown in the show uses the voice synthesizer to talk. I bet she's just tryin to be the 1337 h4x02 that she is. :d
Guest Tidal Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 lol nice uber talk.if you played the games you notice she talks to Kite.Helba doesn't feel that she needs to talk to them yet.
Domou Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tidal [/i] [B]lol nice uber talk.if you played the games you notice she talks to Kite.Helba doesn't feel that she needs to talk to them yet. [/B][/QUOTE] Well yeah, of course she talks in the games :rolleyes: but I was kind of refering to the show..
DemonzDragoon Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 If Helba never talks, was she even programed to talk in .Hack//sign?
OtakuSennen Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DemonzDragoon [/i] [B]If Helba never talks, was she even programed to talk in .Hack//sign? [/B][/QUOTE] Well.. Uh.. Helba's a real person, not a non-player character. So she really can't be [i]programmed[/i] to talk or not. Unless she somehow hacked into her character's abilities and took away the talking command. But that's sorta weird and I doubt Helba would do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now