Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Si, I have noticed that as well. (of course... I notice everything about Crim) anyways, He usually gives out "words of Wisedom" and other advise to other players. These players consist of: Subaru, Silver Knight, and Tsukasa. He acts.... whats the word that Azure uses.... Brotherly! Thats it, he acts brotherly towards those characters (less on Tsukasa) ^___^ Crim is such a sweety
Posted
Whats a dolt? Yes, im a moron ^^ You got a problem with that!?!? I'v also noticed that Crim is constantly telling people one main thing "This is just a game, you should play it the way you enjoy it" *sniffles* I love that. He tells everyone that. Mainly Silver Knight because he doesnt have a life
Guest Tical
Posted
he also gives wors of wisdom to sora before they figh in episode 14.
Posted
^____________________^ That reminds me of a spoiler I know. My favorite spoiler. But i wont tell.
Really? and what would those words or wisdom be that he gave Sora?
Guest cloud-strife2
Posted
that seems to be all he's good for! no but really wouldn't want to get on your case. but yeah he drones on and on sometimes I think he has no idea what he is saying.
Posted
Crim: Why is everyone picing on me today?! Not fair!

Sorry, i just had to do that... Now, if you want droning on and on. Thats Bear.... Crim doesnt Drone as much as Bear. Actually, I dont think Crim drones very much at all.
And I think he knows what hes talking about. You may not know, but im pretty sure that he does. Cloud Strife? Do you not like Crim?
Posted
it seems to me that krim is sort of a guiding figure for those who are unsure of themselves in the World. He has people skills, thats probably why he has an important job in the real world.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...