Wondershot Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Heh, I was bored as heck so I decided to make a Doraemon banner for fun. I know Doreamon is a kid's show, but I found it amusing when I saw it, so I made this (my first banner, so help would be appreciated). Comments/criticism?
Kitty Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Hehehe. That guy is cute! I like the banner a lot. You should add something more though, but I can't put my finger on it. Hmm... anywayz. Banner: 9/10 Very good, according to my standards. They get higher every day. Why, I don't know... ~I'm confused... Who are you?~
Patronus Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [size=1][color=700000][b]Ah, saving it as a .gif made the background to be all...giffy. Maybe save it as a .jpg or .png. Anyways, here is my rating: 7/10 Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Stuart Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 What program did you use? lol, I would usally say that it sucks but its so cute... So I think it looks rather cool, 6/10 keep trying though you got quite a ways to go
Wondershot Posted August 8, 2003 Author Posted August 8, 2003 To Logan: um...it's always like that no matter what I do... I saved this one in .jpg, see if it's any better. To Stuart: I use Corel Photo House and only started learning all the tricks yesterday, therefore don't come after me cause I have a bad paint program. Hopefully I'll be getting a new PC with PSP 7 or 8 soon so I'll be back! To dbzanimegirl17: Whaddya mean who am I? Anyway, here is another Doraemon banner, this one took more time to make but since I don't know how to fade very well it didn't come out so great. Tell me what you think, and if you have any ADVICE I would love to hear it.
Kitty Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Awww... That ones even better because it's got a background. It doesn't have any pink either. (I found out that that's what gave your first banner a 9/10). Anywayz, this one's still cute and very good. I'd like to congradulate you. You've gotten a 10/10. Everything I look for in a banner is there. Trust me, I'm picky. Good job and keep 'em comin'! ~Wait... who am I? Who are you?! What are you doing here!?!?!~ PS. AGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now