Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I talk to the people I want to be in touch with already. There are a few others I've never gotten around to, but I'm sure I will before that time comes anyway.

Otherwise, I wouldn't miss this place. I'd just find something more constructive to do. I kind of just post inbetween all the damn homework I have to do in the first place.
Posted
I would just keep in touch with my closest friends through email and AIM. that areI would also, spend less time on the computer and skateboard, rollerblade, bike, and read more often than I do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...