Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shaman King Watch or Not?  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Shaman King Watch or Not?

    • Yes i will watch the ruin Shaman King
      5
    • No I will never watch it
      2
    • Umm yes and no
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just wondering what you people think out there. So will you the ruin messed up shamn king? will you not? or is it 50/50?

For i am going to watch it anyway i mean sure it has been transformed from a great anime to a pice of crap by 4Kids with there bad Voice Actors. But hey look on the bright side at lest its on the air now. I mean a ruin anime is better than no anime right? please post reasons.
Posted
I might watch a little of it on and off. Its going to be ruined by FOX. And this is the same channel that airs Banzai.
Posted
*sigh* I'll be watching little bits and pieces, and if I'm really bored, I'll compare the Shaman King anime to the manga, script-wise and see how stupid they made it there, along with the voices. >_< But as I've stated before, in previous Shaman King anime threads, I'll just be sticking to the manga.. And there's really not point in talking about how they're gonna ruin it... At least that's what I think.
Posted
I probably won't watch it. I only read it in Shonen Jump, i'll just stick with that. I like it the way it is in Shonen Jump. But I might watch a bit to see how dumb it is.
Posted
course I will... just be glad you have it at all i say...
Posted
I agree that they'll probably ruin the whole thing, but I'd only watch the first few eps as I'm not too familiar with the beginning of Shaman King (started reading SJ w/issue 5 >_< ). And I bet you ten bucks they'll make Yoh sound like a girl. *shudder* (WARNING: [I]NOT[/I] a literal bet.)
  • 1 year later...
Posted
yea i watched it...but i dont anymore...the voice acting sucks so much...for example: why the h*** does ren have a english accent?!?! he's not british! he's chinese! how many chinese people do u know that have a english accent? and ryu has this fake italian accent...its just so stupid...and they made horo horo say "dude" in almost every sentence he says... god 4kids suck so much....they ruined shaman king and now they are ruining one piece...*sigh*..
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Okay, I understand that searching a forum for a specific anime series becomes a little grey when there are older threads that haven't yet been closed, but the better Shaman King thread is [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38212]here[/URL]. Please use that one in future.

Please also be careful of your post quality, Duo- specifically with regard to abbreviations.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...