Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is Vash a plant, a human, or both. And why is everyone after him. He never really kills anyone. Except for Legato Bluesummers, but he literally ask to be killed. Even though he destroyed those towns no one was killed. Why is the $$60 billon reward on Vash's head it should be on Knives head.What is he really wanted for.
Posted
This sounds like dialogue from the show. But its simply becasue he did destroy July and that other town. And since e has that expert Gunmanship, that gives off the vibe that he is one bad dude. But he is only wanted for property damage. So, they don't consider him a killer.
Posted
Consider one thing. He blew up a town, including its plants. Now... how the heck do the people survive? He might not have directly killed anyone, but because of him, he probably caused well over half of the people in July to die out of starvation, dehydration, or something along that nature. And besides, Knives really doesn't appear that much before human beings does he? Only before the GHGs.
Posted
I did? I really don't watch the anime Trigun. I usually just read the manga... So I dunno... but cooooool :D Maybe we have similar personalities :devil:
Posted
Metatron even though he blew up the town and everything he couldn't control his angel arm. I don't know if you seen this or not but when Knives snap his fingers the transformation begun. I'm not sure but by the look on his face he had never seen or even knew he was capable of it.
Posted
Yeah... don't worry... I saw the entire series through. But it really doesn't matter if he intended to or not. Even if he didn't intend to, the fact is that he annihilated an entire city, and in result destroyed the lives of all those who lived there. At a catastrophe that size, I don't think if it was done on purpose or not will matter.
Posted
The Plants are the basis of life there. If there are no plants, EVERYONE is screwed. Vash probably destroyed the plants along with the city. A death of a plant is the death of the entire city.
Posted
No, they were a gang who were led by Legato Bluesummers. They were a gang before hand if i'm correct, but i might be wrong cuz i havn't read the manga or nothin'. Only the sereis.
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
He was responsible for the destruction of July City and others and is considered the First Act of God.
Posted
Okay, to answer the question you originally asked, Vash is a genetically altered plant.
The series ended way too soon.I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER VASH DEFEATED KNIVES!! Sorry, that's just how I feel about the show.
I think Knives decided that he hated humans after he ate an apple, cannibal.So, Knives is a psycotic freak.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IloveBebop [/i]
[B]Okay, to answer the question you originally asked, Vash is a genetically altered plant.
The series ended way too soon.I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER VASH DEFEATED KNIVES!! Sorry, that's just how I feel about the show.
I think Knives decided that he hated humans after he ate an apple, cannibal.So, Knives is a psycotic freak. [/B][/QUOTE]

i love knives. FUZZY! *hugs* he's not psycotic, hes just haven't been loved.
Posted
I hear that in the manga Vash and Knives had an older sister that was taken apart so the scientist could figure out how they worked. Maybe that's where Knives got most of his hate for humans from?
Posted
I hear there's to be a sequel to Trigun. (And wolfwood'snot dead... I think) Anywho... Vash killed everyone in July, i think. And, he evidently learned how to control his angel arm towards the end, since he fought Knives with it. And, while destroying July, he destroyed Knives' body. That's why Knives was encased in a blue looking glass thing while Legato was talking to him. And I don't think Knives is THAT kind of plant. I think Legato has Vash's left arm... am I right about that? Well, what do I know, I could be wrong in all points.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HaUnTeD [/i]
[B]vash is only cool when hes drunk...



WOO! DRUNK VASH KICKS BUTTOX!!! SUPAH SEXAY! WOO! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but posts like this are spam and are completely unacceptable.

*Deletes*

I hope you observe the rules and clean up your post quality.[/color][/size]
Posted
Vash is cool at ALL TIMES!! Not only when he's drunk! He can always try to use his philosophies, at least whenever possible. He has his dumb moments, but he's all around good.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Alright now, [b]Ilovebebop[/b] and [b]EdtheHackerGirl[/b], you guys have got to put more effort into your posts and quit spamming. I've already deleted several posts in this thread. If this keeps up, I'm going to close it.[/color][/size]
Posted
I mean that in a lot of different ways. Knives would do that kind of thing to Vash, or any human, and I'm sure that Vash would try to delete them just for the sake of that person's pride. He has the attitude to purely annoy Knives with all of his goofy antics, and Knives has that weird attitude of his that says, " Humans are the curse of the universe. They waste resources and are selfish." If he saw what we're doing now, he'd probably be fascinated by the fact that we're actually trying to help others.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...