Tw34kY Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Ok ive been confused with a couple of terms used on otaku and on games that i play can u plz help me out and give me an explionation on theses 1. Uber. ok i saw a gosu in wc3 use it. he said, "i need some uber sleep". im drawin a blank 2. ><. ok sry about this but wtf does that mean, plz ppl why use signs to show expression. it confuses me 3. .-^-^-. ok man i saw this and many other clones of ti and its becoming quite annoying. iis is some sort of eyes thing and a grin. im confused. stop confusing me. grrrrrrrrr
Zen Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 1. Uber means alot or super. Like thast Uber Cool. 2. Means your angry/ 3. I have no idea?
Solo Tremaine Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Uber means 'over', or an exaggeration to that extent. It's not used in a completely correct term there, I don't think. >_< is a frustrated face > and < being the eyes screwed up like you get when you scrunch up your face (assuming you do when you get cross) -^_^- is blushing, I believe. I don't think the middle - is meant to be that high. Either that or I'm mistaking it for the 'I'm drowning, and I like it!' smiley. EDIT: Argh >_< (note, frustration) I hate posting at the same time as someone else, heh.
Dragonballzman Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 1. Uber means super. 2. >.< Imagine Cartman, off South Park. Get it now? 3. -^-^- I think it's a cat face. EDIT: Ack, guess I was a little late. >_>
instantramen14 Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [color=purple] Uber is like alot like "that wasuber scary" and >< is like do'oh ori just scrwed up and -^-^- is like really happy [/color]
the The Boy Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 1. is german for super. Online it's usually used to say it's better than super 2/3. can't help you there. sorry
Semjaza Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 I think you've gotten all the explanation you need. Everyone is just repeating the same information heh.
Recommended Posts