Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing


Guest tigerhawk18

Recommended Posts

Guest tigerhawk18
Posted
Hye all this is Tigerhawk18 and i was just wondering if any of you out there like the Gundam Wing Models. There should be a poll some were on here to vote ok hope you all vote. Have a wonderfull Day:wigout: :babble:
Posted
I really Don't Care For Them
I really Don't Like Them Either
And I Like Escaflowne Better Even Though It Only Went On For Twenty Six Episodes.
Posted
:mad: [B]Ahhh........., someone just put that he hate Gundam!!![/B] :mad:

:flaming: *Wing Zero took his beam saber and wave it around violently* :flaming:

:D lol,just joking. :D
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...