Guest tigerhawk18 Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Hye all this is Tigerhawk18 and i was just wondering if any of you out there like the Gundam Wing Models. There should be a poll some were on here to vote ok hope you all vote. Have a wonderfull Day:wigout: :babble:
Break Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 I really Don't Care For Them I really Don't Like Them Either And I Like Escaflowne Better Even Though It Only Went On For Twenty Six Episodes.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 first off i have this pic n to shadowgohan, still interested in the escaflowne avatar???
Sephiroth Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 they're ok, but I don't like gundam wing....
Break Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I AM AT SCHOOL YAY I AM SURFIN DA NET. yeah, oh and can you look for an escaflowne avatar 4 nme? thnx
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]I think they're kinda cool, but they're not the best thing in the world...[/SIZE]
Soccer 4 Life Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Gundam Wing is a pretty cool show in my opinion!![/COLOR] :babble: Peace:babble:
Wing Zero Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Cool, I think that Gundam Wing is the coolest.
Kaneda Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Gundam Wing Rules!!! I like the Gundam models a lot. But there are better models. :) Kaneda
Wing Zero Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 :mad: [B]Ahhh........., someone just put that he hate Gundam!!![/B] :mad: :flaming: *Wing Zero took his beam saber and wave it around violently* :flaming: :D lol,just joking. :D
BlackRose Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Personally I like the Gundam wing models althoug my fav. Has to be Deathscyth Hell Custom from Endless Waltz. Still Gundam Wing heh :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now