Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Have new episodes of Rurouni Kenshin been showing on Saturdays? Man, Im gonna be mad if they have been. Also, I heard it's returning to Toonami, is this true?
Posted
Heh.. Uh, new eps of Kenshin have in fact been airing 9:30 PM Pacific time on Saturdays. Sorry, sir.

I'm not sure if it's coming back to Toonami.. But the place to find out is Cartoonnetwork.com.. Their schedules and such.

Welcome to the boards, Bardock03! ^_^
Posted
The grids until October 3rd have been put up and it looks as if Kenshin is staying on SVES (Saturday Video Entertainment System) and 9:30 p.m. EST. It's moving to 11:00 p.m. EST sometime in September.

-Cyber
Posted
Yeah, they have been showing new ones on Saturday... and sadly I havn't seen many of them. I'm not to sure about it coming back to Toonami though, but I really doubt that they are.
Posted
umm, unfortunately it hasn't gotten that far yet. so no he hasn't beaten Shishio. i don't think that thats going to happen within the next few episodes either. so you haven't missed anything to exciting, except Sano beat Anji or whatever you call him and Kenshin beat Aoshi. otherwise your fine cause they didn't show Rurouni Kenshin yesterday anyways cause they had that Cartoon marthon thing on instead, but it will come on this upcoming saturday though.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]If you want to discuss television lineups, please use the thread at the top of the Anime Lounge. It is aptly named so you shouldn't have any problems accessing it.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...