Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Ok by the name of the Topic who do you like on this forum? Like as if you had to marry someone who would it be? Me thats hard cuz I only know a few people. But I have talked to people on AIM that are from here, and mine would be Juu cuz she is just so nice and caring.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Another crush thread? Don't worry. The old one is closed. But this should be fun.

Well I used to have more than a crush on dayday, but it's not working out now. Two people I have a crush on include: vicky, and kesaki
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Sorry yet again Taylor I didnt know. Well i hope this doesnt get closed. Well thats cool how you feel Taylor and Instant Ramen Its ok if he see's it. If he see's it maybe he would like you back you never know these days.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
There are a few people that i like, but not romantically, but like freinds.

SilpheedPilot: My close freind on the OB and we talk constatnly. Hes cool.

Spotg67: She is really fun to talk to andshe is a fellow half greek.

instantramen14: We talk alot.

maladjusted: i don't like her, i like to argue with her.

Battosai: fellow martial artist.

japan_86: she's cool. and she is Battosai's E-Wife.

And thats all for now.
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Yeah I guess you can put that heere as well I dont mind. In that case anyone who deosnt break the rules I like. Or doesnt get on my nerves. Yeah thats about it. It makes a long story short.^^[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Well I would say but im already married to Stardust *Mumbles* Sucks being married, cant do anything fun *Mumbles*

People I like the most: Dayday and Stardust, I wanna be married to both of them *Crys*
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Lol dont you hate it when that happens. I wouldnt know but I would imagine it sucks. Thats cool thats how you feel as well.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]Well, of course, Ginny (maladjusted).

I just hope spammers don't start talking about cookies this time around. -.-;;

I also like Juu, but she already knows it. But, I have a girlfriend. lol, don't worry Ginny-C. I won't go out on ya. :love:

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Yeah Juu is really cool. I wish I had a GF, but I dont Losers dont get GF's. Well as I said I like everyone that doesnt break the rules and I like Juu as in the marriage type.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest dayday
Posted
*thinks* Taylor, Stuart, Rane, and Dmitri. I'm happy cause no one knows who Rane is. He only posted once.
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Then I'm guessing you knowhim from like school or something. I also like Ohkami. she'll knowme froma a while back. But her and Juu are the one's.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Why do I get the feeling that Meteora is... well, nevermind. I'm not sure if I would actually like someone as far as to propose them an online marriage, but I guess I like Milliefan.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...