Marron347 Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Hey, I made a new Faye banner. What do you think of it?
Guest Ooder Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 wow thats good :) Keep it up! Id like to see more :D
Marron347 Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 ok, here ya go. its nothing like the last one though.
DarK DeatH Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 On the first one all I see is a grid pattern with a pic and some text. The second one looks nice though. I like all the blended images and all, but needs a border.
Marron347 Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 I made one of Fado from Zelda Wind Waker.
DarK DeatH Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 That one is too flat, and the colors didn't really go well.
Heavyblade Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 All of those are really good. I like all the pics and the backgrounds in them.
Demonic Angel Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Wow, they're so kool. Does it need to be rate? Well then if it is, all of them are...8/10! So keep it up the good work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now