Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i would deffinetly be Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo. 5 hot alien girls that love you is good enough for me, but he is also very powerful himself. I would most deffinetly be Tenchi. And i would choose Ryoko! Not snooty Aeyaka! I hate her! I'd tell her to go home! Calm down DBD, calm down..
Posted
I don't think I'd take anyone's place in the anime universe.
They all have some big problems to deal with, whether it be girl troubles, the destruction of the universe, or alien invasions.

After taking these observations under account, I deffinately don't want to be in any of their shoes.
Guest Forbidden One
Posted
[color=blue]I'd probably be Seto Kaiba, since my personality for the most part intertwines with his.[/color]
Posted
I wanna be MILLION KNIVES so I can live real long and KILL EVERYONE!!! MYUMYUMYUMYUMYU
Posted
kill everyone.haha! thats funny. if i had to be an anime i would have to either be Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin or Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha cause i like to fight and man they cool.damn!Plus hot i almost forgot to put that in. hehe!*bangs head on the wall*get a hold of your self. l8ta.before i get to caried away man.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *Aura* [/i]
[B]kill everyone haha thats funny [/B][/QUOTE]
I dont get it... whats so funny about total slaighter?
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Alright, I can't take it anymore. I thought I made let this thread live a little bit longer, but it is just the spammiest thing I've ever seen. Sorry guys, but you ALL need to clean up your post quality and pay more attention to the rules.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...