sasameyuki Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I would like to buy a pair for me and my best friend. Any sites or anything.
erinzyger Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 [color=orange][b]Ne, sasameyuki, I've looked around and haven't found any yet. Your best bet is to either make your own or order them from a custom plushie shop.[/color][/b]
juna Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 shrug, [URL=http://www.fortunecity.com/business/johns/1394/ufo/gundamwing.html]here's a chick[/URL] that makes 'em, they look pretty good if you ask me... don't see much else though... ^_^;
Guest Forbidden One Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [color=blue]If you live in the greater Metropolitian area then you can find the plushies in Chinatown if not then you'll have to find them on an import shop since non of the comerical american anime stores carry them. [/color]
Luminaire Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=crimson]>cracking up so hard< Too cute, but the music... I HAVE to get MistressRoxie to look at this page, she'll die. Not that I want that to happen or anything. >.> As far as I saw though, they only had one 4" plushie. O_o I wanted a Duo one. >cries< Oh well, >runs to get Mum's credit card< BWAHAHAHA Life-Size! I found another page, but it only had Zechs for like $100 dollars and it looked badly made. ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Guest BlackAlpha_01 Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 Wait, where in NYC? I was in Chinatown last week looking for a model kit, and I could find abosbloodylutely nothing at all Gundam Wing. I actually ended up going to St. Mark's Comics... So if you could tell me where you found the Plushes, I'd be eternally grateful!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now