Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favortie OB Poets


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
Who is your favorite poet on OB and what is your favorite poem by them? I'm curious and wondered what other people thought. Besides this would give people a chance to see how well they write and might be inspired to write more. If you don't have a favorite poet, then do stories or fan fics.
Posted
[size=1] Hm.

I find that Heaven's Cloud is pretty good when he's good...

I also like some of Sara's poems, she has a nice style of her own.

Ah. And Lady Asphy's poems I tend to really enjoy as well, I'd love to see her keep going at it and get better. She's already pretty good, too.

And of course, just for affectation's stake, I think I'm an okay poet..nah, not just okay, pretty good. Not to say that I'm the best or anything. But yeah. I've worked hard at poetry, I write nearly a poem a day most of the time, recently even more. Heh.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...