Stuart Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 *Looks at the orginal picture*. Holy crap man it looks the same, I'd say that looks awesome! The color and the shading are very good. Nice job!
Meteora Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=Blood Red][size=1][i]I dont get it. Did you guys both draw that. Or did he just add a background to it, and Stuart posted it? Well anyways its a good drawing. The first one is a 9/10, and the second one is 10/10, because of the background.[/color][/size][/i]
Stuart Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 lol, No the one I posted was the pic he traced it from silly
OtakuSennen Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Hehe.. Very nice, Sorax. ^_^ It looks almost like the real thing, if you put in the background and shaded it more in some parts.. But yours IS a little angular at the tips of his hair... And his katars (the weapons) are a little 2-D on parts, if you ask me.. But very nice! ^_^ *waves a Sora flag* [b]9.5/10[/b]
eleanor Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [size=1] Well...uh, since you traced it, I can't give you much credit. But nice job...I guess. Try to draw things freehand, it's harder but it pays off. ^_^[/size]
KKC Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 I thought it looked Familar! I'v seen this on another site before! But... >_< I dont remember which one. Could you refresh my mind? Even though the pic is... "Blocky" I think its really cool! And looks just like the original! I want to see more! (Crim)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now