Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah! Cowboy Bebop is back on CN at 12:30 central. I'm so happy, I missed it so much! I'm now smart enough to tape the eposides...heehee! Clever me! (J/K)not really, quite stupid not to of the first time. It's back... I'm happy.....Faye, Jet, Spike, Ein, and Ed....ahhh....it's good to see them all again.

Is anyone else happy? Cause I am!!!! :) :wigout: :mrt: :whoops:
Posted
Yay! I like Cowboy Bebop way more than Lupin the 3rd! Ive seen every episode 2 or 3 times, except I never saw episode 21. I also have read the 3 manga (not shooting Star)
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay, great,it is back on CN. Whoop-de-doo. A couple things. First off, this topic should definatly be in the Cartoon Network lineup thread. Second, Cowboy Bebop is great but they have played it to death, they really need to license some new shows. Three, I have no problem if someone starts a general CB thread agian or focuses on an aspect of the show, but this thread is closed.

See ya Space Cowboy

~HC, your friendly, cliche spewing, neighborhood mod[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...