G.D. Ryoko Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 I got angry just last night with my landloards wife. I am only 14 but I cursed her out like I was her age. I am like a ticking time bomb so it would be in your best interest not to make me angry. I was about to kill the woman with a screw driver. I should of ran downstairs and jam the screw driver in her chest.
Emme888 Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [B]WHOA G.D. Ryoko!!! Calm down....take a deep breath in, and now out...there feel better?[/B] Yeah, like all the time. I hate it, when I get into verbal fights. I always end up punching a hole in the wall, or breaking something.:flaming: I hate it when people push my buttons just for fun; it's like why are you doing that? Do you want to piss me off? And then I get way mad and blow up on them. People have often told me that I am "freakishly strong" and those people never seem to piss me off, they know better. But for the idiots out there who piss me off and don't know it, I usely verbally assualt them, then I give them a warning about the phyiscal violence that to come if they don't stop, but some have to keep going on about it so, I end up having to fight them. Yeah some people are just stupid. oh well they're the ones with the bruises in the end. :blackeye:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now