Tix Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 Does anyone saw it? Well I saw it today and I was so hilarious even better thanthe others two. Well some people might say that the jokes are not funny because they look immature, theirs vulgar (well that's why it's 13+) or others reasons (i.e : that actor looks ugly...blah blah) but I make you laugh and if you're a fan of the series then go and see it. There are some parts where it was best no putting them or some that were worth adding even more or stuff like that that's why I'll give 9.5/10 for it. Note to perverts: Yes, you're gonna see pairs of boobs in the movie... EDIT: Oh and without Stifler it's not a good movie, right?...
SadClown Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 I didn't like it very much. It was one of those movies that they only made to make money and nothing else. The plot didn't tie into that of the other two movies and half the charectors weren't even in it. It was funny, but in a stupid kinda way... I'd give it a 4/10
Avaris Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Ha ha. I thought it was hilarious. I loved the dance off and I won't go into any more detail in case anyone hasnt seen it. I loved it. 8/10.
Guest kingnothing47 Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 The first 2 were way funnier but it was still a good movie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now