Little Trigger Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [COLOR=blue]Yes yes its a very nice wallpaper. romantic woooOOoo! i would say more if only i knew what it was...[/COLOR] :sweat:
DarK DeatH Posted August 16, 2003 Author Posted August 16, 2003 What do you mean? (Second version here)
Lord Prozen Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]heh thats pretty cool. I like....well i think the whole thing is cool. well i guess it kinda is romantic but the guys bleeding all over his face so he's gonna get blood all over her lol. but yea good job![/SIZE][/COLOR]
IkkiMechaPilot Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 I like the first one best but then again i like blood used in ways other than purly violent work so i guess thats why. And whats wrong with gettin a bit of blood on her face? Not like human blood is an acid like other creatures' blood.
Haze Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 who are those people?? i think that is what Little Trigger meant. who are they??? but it is very nice. and sweet too! i love the first one!!! but the second one's colors don't do much for me.
juna Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Very nice DD. I love the blending effect that you used. The only thing that I can see that sticks out, is the 3x3 eyes text you placed. I dunno - just looks... not as fresh as the rest of the desktop looks. I'd like to see a version w/o it. You have a real talent for making these things... super durdito job. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now