OtakuBoards

Toyko Mew Mew Anime

Chichiri's Girl

I love the Toyko Mew Mew manga and was wondring if anybody knows if there is an anime. If there is I'd like to see it cause the manga is so kawaii and i love it. Umm if you do know there's an anime could you tell me where to buy it. ebay can get a bit pricy but if i have ta buy there I will. Thanks in advance for any info.

[size=1] Uhm...I personally don't like Tokyo Mew Mews. It reminds me of Sailormoon and I don't like that show either.

Lol, but anyways, it sometimes bothers me to see 13 year olds wearing tight, revealing clothes and transforming partly into cats to fight aliens.[/size]

Yeah I read Tokyo Mew Mew too. I'd say it is interesting... for a 13 year old she sure does get kissed alot.. lol. Anyway, to the subject. I don't think they have an anime show out yet, they might have one, but I'm not totally sure. I was wondering if the third volume is out yet, since I don't live by a book store that carries manga. But i'll look more into the subject and see if I can find anything to tell you, 'kay?