Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love the Toyko Mew Mew manga and was wondring if anybody knows if there is an anime. If there is I'd like to see it cause the manga is so kawaii and i love it. Umm if you do know there's an anime could you tell me where to buy it. ebay can get a bit pricy but if i have ta buy there I will. Thanks in advance for any info.
Posted
[size=1] Uhm...I personally don't like Tokyo Mew Mews. It reminds me of Sailormoon and I don't like that show either.

Lol, but anyways, it sometimes bothers me to see 13 year olds wearing tight, revealing clothes and transforming partly into cats to fight aliens.[/size]
Posted
umm maladjusted what dose that have to do with if you have know if there is an anime or not cause thats the point of the post. Or are you saying that you've seen the anime. Don't mean to be mean but I just want to know if there's an anime and where can i buy it.
Posted
Yeah I read Tokyo Mew Mew too. I'd say it is interesting... for a 13 year old she sure does get kissed alot.. lol. Anyway, to the subject. I don't think they have an anime show out yet, they might have one, but I'm not totally sure. I was wondering if the third volume is out yet, since I don't live by a book store that carries manga. But i'll look more into the subject and see if I can find anything to tell you, 'kay?
Posted
[COLOR=red]There is a TV series, but I don't think it's been released in the US.
And it's still going on in Japan.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...