OtakuBoards

Help

slasher

i need help in oracle of seasons.when u have the ponograph and u go the deku scrub in the lost woods, u play the song to him.he says "when the temperturres rise, go far to the west."i went west
in the summer 50 times in a row!how the heck do u get to the sword!?!?!?!:mad: :mad: :mad:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]roflmao the temerature RISES... not stays constant... try the same seasons as you did to get to level 6, i think it is winter, fall, spring, summer, but fall/sring may be mixed up, and this place is not on the map lol... it is like a cave!!!!!! roflmao... btw this game is my life so dont think twice about asking... i have all the secrets and all the heart pecices (i think), thou i dont have the boomerang on ages... roflmao but i loveeeeeeeee zelda's on game boy!!! lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]roflmao that is a joke right... u dont know? haha btw... they mean rolling on floor laughing my 'butt' off and by the way... roflmao that was funny... sigh i been online too long..........[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

it should have, let me put it in diff wording:
from the deku scrub, go up once, then left once.
change the season to winter and go left once more.
change the season to fall (maybe spring, try one) and go left.
change the season to spring (fall if doesn't work first time) and go left.
change the season to summer and......go left.
this screen should have the sword.