Jump to content
OtakuBoards

chibi cg, please critique


Recommended Posts

Guest yalborap
Posted
Well, here it is.

EDIT: I put a new version of it up with a lower hairline.
Guest yalborap
Posted
As soon as I scan it. My grandma's borrowing my scanner.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by yalborap [/i]
[B]Well, here it is.

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Eh. That one didn't look right. Here's a different copy. It might look better.

[color=teal]EDIT AGAIN:[/color] Never mind.

[color=teal]EDIT AGAIN AGAIN:[/color] Here's a working one.

[color=teal]Refer to lower post. -Syk3[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
This is completely innacceptable. Not only did you double post, you [i]quadrouple[/i] posted, and even went off topic as well as had a one word post ('nevermind' is one word). Coming to a grand total of 3 rules broken, so I highly recommend reading through [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml[/url]the rules[/url] thuroughly before you do anything else.
Guest yalborap
Posted
I have a lot of other stuff at [url]www.geocities.com/comicaganza[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by yalborap [/i]
[B]I have a lot of other stuff at [url]www.geocities.com/comicaganza[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]
In this post here, if you look at the times on mine and his, you were about to double post again. Not acceptable; use the Edit button at the bottom of your posts to add what you need. Secondly, if you have more cg to show us, please do so in a direct link individually, or else it gives off the impression that you are using this as an excuse to advertise your site.
Guest yalborap
Posted
I'm sorry. I just got here, and usually I'm on boards with NO edit button. You have to post again to fix something. Please forgive me. And I forgot the link to my art on the site. I know what's there so I don't go, and forget links.And also, I'm only 11:eek:. I can't be expected to adhere to every single rule of everything to a T. If you want, you can delete it. I can post it while adhering to the rules.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...