Gohans_girl Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [COLOR=deeppink]K we ALL know that af is not real but This game is like we were doing af Im of corse Jelsa.U can be a made up caricter or any from db,dbz,dbgt. Jelsa is a made up one[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Name:Jelsa Age:18 Hair color:blonde Race:sayin[/COLOR]
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Name: Forte Age: 16 Hair: I wear a helmet Race: Saiyan and Android
Raquel Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 why not name: artemis starr age: 15 hair:blue with black tips race: full saiyan
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Name: Phloe (flow) Age: 19 Color hair: Green w/ faded red tips. Race: Saiya-jin/ Namekian
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 aight i'll join Name: Sage Age: 20 hair: blood red with golden tips Race: full sayin
Gohans_girl Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 K now how we all met some one start Im to tiered to think up any thing -_-`
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [I]Forte Floats Down Onto the ground...Looks around[/I] Forte: " Wow Its deserted here...Oh wait.." [I]Forte sees some people around...[/I] Forte: " Hey isnt that Phloe?Hmm Whats he doing here....." Forte: " Hey Phloe!!!!!"
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [I]while training Sage senses some power levels so he flys over to see whats there as he lands he sees some people and someone walkin over to them[/I] Sage: hmm could that be Forte *looks over* and is that phloe Forte is that you and Phloe that you too **** guess they didnt hear me [I]so he's flys over to see who it is[/I] Continue......
Gohans_girl Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 *Jelsa`s flying over with gohan* Jelsa:gohan I scence a power level that might be bigger han both of ours Im gonna go check it out Gohan:kay *flys off* jelsa to self: now to check it out
Gohans_girl Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 Jelsa: talk about an unconntralabal power *sees some people* Jelsa:That must be the power level
Raquel Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 artemis ducked the green haired fighters swing and came back with one of her own catching him in the stomach phloe: oof!!!*recovers and punches artemis in the face* artemis reeled back artemis: good fight... *holds out hand* phloe:*shakes her hand* yeah
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 *sage gets in front of Forte and stops him* Sage: Forte wanna train Forte: alright lets go *they both power up and forte charges at sage punches but he misses and sage kicks but forte blocks it and they begin punching and kicking at eatchother eatch one being blocked or dodged*
Gohans_girl Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 *stands and waching everyone fight * Jelsa:whao there strong *walks forward*
Raquel Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 siren lowers her self into a fighters crouch... siren: *eyes glittering dangerously* show me what you got...
Gohans_girl Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 *gets in to fighting position* Jelsa: alright but rember U ask for it *start fighting*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now