Snoozer Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Here are a couple of our webcomics newest pages. CB [url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page13sm.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page14sm.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page15sm.jpg[/IMG]
eleanor Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [size=1] First I thought this manga would be centered around some army thing, but [i]now[/i] there are talking cats? Right. Lol, very nice job! The colorings and the backgrounds are great...I love it.[/size]
Mina Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]It's very detailed. I like the art work, though I am not sure about the story.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
KKC Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Wow! The art is very awesome! what program do you use on it? Lol, I thought the story line was pretty funny too. I want to see more.
Spikey Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Great job I think it is amazing. The art is just great and the colour is amazing. Great job keep it up.
klinanime1 Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 I'm confused, but it's good work. I'm assuming the person asking for a hat is female? If not, oops.
Snoozer Posted August 17, 2003 Author Posted August 17, 2003 [QUOTE]I'm confused, but it's good work. I'm assuming the person asking for a hat is female? If not, oops.[/QUOTE] Really? I thought the breasts in frame 4 gave it away.:smirk: We use Flash mx for all of the drawing and photoshop for some of the skys with clouds in them. We draw on wacom tablets straight into the computers. CB [url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now