Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here are a couple of our webcomics newest pages.

CB
[url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page13sm.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page14sm.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page15sm.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1] First I thought this manga would be centered around some army thing, but [i]now[/i] there are talking cats?

Right. Lol, very nice job! The colorings and the backgrounds are great...I love it.[/size]
Posted
Wow! The art is very awesome! what program do you use on it?

Lol, I thought the story line was pretty funny too. I want to see more.
Posted
[QUOTE]I'm confused, but it's good work. I'm assuming the person asking for a hat is female? If not, oops.[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought the breasts in frame 4 gave it away.:smirk:

We use Flash mx for all of the drawing and photoshop for some of the skys with clouds in them. We draw on wacom tablets straight into the computers.

CB
[url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...