Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a spammy thread, and will rpobably be deleted. If you want buddies, then just be nice around OB and make good conversation. People will just think worse of you for making a thread like this. Enjoy Otajuboards.
Posted
Two hours and no mods have dropped by this forum?
Interesting.
I always imagined them there mods to have super human spam-sencing powers or something.

Eh well.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]Two hours and no mods have dropped by this forum?
Interesting.
I always imagined them there mods to have super human spam-sencing powers or something.[/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Well, we try our best. [i]Geesh![/i]

Anyway, I'm sorry but we don't allow these types of threads. They don't lead to any intelligent discussion, and violate several of our rules on post quality. Topic closed.


BTW: The shameless plug for your MyOtaku site has been deleted.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...