Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]For those of you who love the Yu-Gi-Oh dragons like I do, this is my newest piece. They were drawn seperately at first then joined.
It's Hyozanryu and Evilknight Dragon shaded. I wanted to get Hyzanryu to have cut diamond texture, but it didn't really work out how I wanted. Could anyone give me any tips as to how the shading would go?
Thanks. ^-~[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Those are pretty good. Its pretty cool how you drew it. I could never do something like that. I would rate it a 9/10. Keep it up.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...