Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just decided to piss around on my program this morning and made a few somthings rather cool looking.

The banner:
[img]http://yerocsoor.250free.com/burn1.jpg[/img]

The Avi:
[img]http://yerocsoor.250free.com/burnavi.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Really good. I like the flames. You did a good job, so I will rate it a 10/10 just because of the fire.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]The drop shadow looks very nice, it brings out the flames alot. I cant say I care to much about your banner but the avatar looks very well put togher. Burn baby burn ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Great job ^_^. The banner's text goes perfectly with the fire. The avatar looks great also. I like the lil shadow effect on the avi ^_-.
[/color]
Posted
Impressive indeed. I like it 'cause I havent seen one like it, very imaginitive.
The banner is fresh, but the avi is really nice. It looks very 3d-ish, and it looks like a person standing there in the flames... very nice job.
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] U did that in ten minutes? whoah! Well i dont have any good graphics programs...so i wouldnt kno how long that kinda thing would take anyway..V.V Well i like them both alot and i give them a 10/10...it looks sooo cool! [/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...