Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has anyone had a chance to check out any reviews for Initial D for PS2? I have been watin on this one. looks to be good. gotta say ive been watin for a driting game to come out. Ridge racer V was good but not enough cars, tracks and upgrade options. Gran Turismo 3 is the greatest game to drift as of now. im good. love the R-32. whats ur favorite game to drift/race?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Is the game coming out in Japan only? I haven't heard of it at all. I have read some of the manga but thats about it. I personally am not a big racing game fan, but I own Midnight club 2 and really like it. I like games that aren't simulators, or don't try to be too realistic
Posted
as far as i know it is only scheduled for a japan release but a US release is in the works. as for the game itslef its geared mainly after the manga/anime. so the actual gameplay would be semi life like yet with a bit of non-realism to stay true to the anime/manga.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...