PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]but its eay money other than being a bagboy at a grocery store [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Very true.. I would be doing the same business [i]if[/i] I had a CD burner :smirk:[/SIZE]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple]I always knew we were twin sisters, seperated at birth !!!!!! LoL.....your taste in music roxs!:D:D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You know I love ya Baby!!!!!LOL:love: :love: :laugh:
Master G Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 All of the Korn All of the Metallica All of the Big Shiny Tunes All of the Juvenile All of the BG All of the Hot Boys All of the Lil Wayne All of the Turk All of the Big Tymers All of the Master P All of the Ja Rule Most of the Wu-Tang Ludacris, Mystical, C-Murder, Silkk tha shocker....etc, and so forth and so on
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 I know is shaniqua there is cool oh I just wanted to say I got 2 new cd's today if u care i got trick daddy unedited and dr.dre 2001 unedited oh and I used to be mortis 91 if yall wanted to know ha
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I once burnt a CD.....It melted and turned black.
Master G Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]I once burnt a CD.....It melted and turned black. [/B][/QUOTE] ...*sigh*...:o Not that kind of burning...I hope you know that's not the kind we are talking about and if CD burning is illegal...ah nevermind..lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now