2:Christina Aguilera
3:N'sync
4:Backstreet boys
5:Michael Jackson(dangerous)
6:Batman sound track
7:Now 6
8:The Offspring(1st cd)
9:Blink 182(enema of the state edited)
10:Blink 182(take of ur pants and jacket unedited)
11:Eminem(Marshall Mathers Lp edited)
12:D12(unedited)
13:Nelly(edited)
14:Jagged Edge(edited)
15:Bad Boys sound track(unedited)
16:Shaggy(Hotshot)
17:Tribute to the notorios B.i.g.(edited)
18:Outkast(Stankonia)
19:Linkin Park(borrowd it)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]hehe
galaxy girl has old school music [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]LoL...D@mn straight! The only new cd's I get now-a-days are freebies from Peter Glens'(they're not too bad...:rolleyes: ) I just force my man whores, I mean my...[i]good.. male friends[/i]..., to burn me trance cd's. Heh:smirk: Heck, now that I think about it....I might as well just trash my cd case! I couldn't get 5 cents and a ball of pocket lint off them at CD Exchange....:mad:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=purple]LoL...D@mn straight! The only new cd's I get now-a-days are freebies from Peter Glens'(they're not too bad...:rolleyes: ) I just force my man whores, I mean my...[i]good.. male friends[/i]..., to burn me trance cd's. Heh:smirk: Heck, now that I think about it....I might as well just trash my cd case! I couldn't get 5 cents and a ball of pocket lint off them at CD Exchange....:mad:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
if you think ur the only one that has old school music. i got some too.
basically, half my burned cd collection are old school rap, techno, r&b, n dance

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
if you think ur the only one that has old school music. i got some too.
basically, half my burned cd collection are old school rap, techno, r&b, n dance [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Yeah but, dude.......everyone loves old school rap and dance. I'm reffering to old school artists/bands that everyone wants to hunt down with an ax! For example- Ace of Base, Alanis Morissette, "NOW that's great music...Volume [b]1[/b]", N*SYNC's 1st CD, Saturday Morning Cartoon soundtracks.......I mean, I could [i]really[/i] pick 'um, back in the day.....:rolleyes::laugh:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Plbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttt!!!!!!!!! N*SYNC [insert stronger word for "stinks"]!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Oh Please let me insert the words!!! N*SYNC....[b]**[size=3]SUCKS A BIG[/size]....{insert slightly "nastier sounding" word for peanut}**[/b] However, I'm kind of intrigued by their song.. "Giddy Up"; it makes my mind wander to places I wish it wouldn't:cross:...::shudder::.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Bad bad boy... thats very illegal....not that I've never done anything illegal with burning CD's or anything before :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]If I had a CD burner I would burn CDs, but not full cds, just put random songs onto a CD.. but I [i]do[/i] like to burns things in general!! :flaming: :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Bad bad boy... thats very illegal....not that I've never done anything illegal with burning CD's or anything before :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
i know its illegal..........to burn full cds that is. i give the customer the choice in which songs i should put. yea, i know its illegal.....sorta, but its eay money other than being a bagboy at a grocery store