EdtheHackerGirl Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 A: BladeRunner Q: What is the name ship Akeyka & her sister crashed to earth on?
eleanor Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 [size=1] A: Ryu-oh Q: What historical event influenced the anime Black Cat Banzai?[/size]
Kwai Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Eh... Mal, you're waaaaaaaay off lol. The lady is German to begin with. Not Japanese. My Q still stands until Sunday. Edit: It's Sunday(well, saturday but i dont care). The answer to my question is Major Zorin Blitz Now someone carry on.
MillieFan Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 What was implied in episode 23 of Trigun in the subtitles, but not in the dub?
Zen Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 That Wolfwood and Millie had a child. In his vision of Eden HE says: "Him, the girls, and......." and thats never anwered. Q: How does Caine the Longshot conceal himself in the desert in the same episode?
Kwai Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 A: How, or rather the exact way he conceals himself is unknown. He simply pulls out his sniper rifle, lies down, and his cloak literally melts into the desert coloring. So I guess camoflauge. Q: In the Trigun Manga, against which GHG does Milly freeze against, due to their overwhelming hate and rage against Vash?
MillieFan Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 You're using plural, plus Wolfwood and Milly don't have any relationship in the manga yet (or so I've heard) so I'd say Double Fang. . .although I'm probably wrong. ~.^ If I'm right, what specific characters so far have been revealed to have past memory fragments in the anime Big O? If I'm wrong, please disregard that question. -^.^-
Zen Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A: I beleive it is Roger, Angel, R-D, and the old farmer. Q: In episode 11 "Diablo" what does Monev the Gale realize once Vash reveals his hidden gun?
Guess? Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A. that vash doesnt like to kill poeple Q.In Rurouni Kenshin, What are all of kenshins names?
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A: Keshin Himura, Battosia.. ARRGG!!! I cant member the rest... Q: WHat are the relationships in Gundm Wing? Name all of them(or all the ones you can think of. Atleast 6)
Zen Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A1 (my own): He found that Vash could have shot him when he had him pinned by the throat on the wall, but didn't. A2 (GS): Relena and Heero, Trowa and that girl in the Circus, Zechs and Noin, and Lang Feilong (or possibly Duo) and Suzy. Q: In Akira, what is hte name of the first of Kaneda's gang to die, and were did he die?
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Uhh.. actually, DBD, the relationships go more like this. Trowa/Quatre Duo/Heero the next two are okay, though. YES, trowa, heero, duo, adn quatre are gay. i asked that question, cuz i knew not many wud no that one.
Zen Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 ANd exactly who told you this? That in't proven and never was. Heero and Relena did infact have a loving relationship, Heero was jsut too torn between his inner killer and her to admit it, but thats why he never assasinated her like he said he was.
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Looked ut up. Yes, relena and heero were lovers, but so were Heero and Duo. Just stating the facts. I didnt decide this, so dont blow up on MY head.
Kwai Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Umm... sorry to interrupt you guys arguing, but Milliefan got my Q wrong. Sorry... but it stands till *checks watch* Monday. I think I mixed her up on the plural part. Rewording the Q: In the Trigun Manga, against which GHG does Millie freeze against due to his/her overwhelming hatred and rage against Vash?
Lone Bebop Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A: Well i do belive its Hopart the Ganlet ( Yes i know SUPER misspelled his name, i could never get it right) Q: Who said this in Big O? " This world has a new order now, it has a new god!" ((Hint: it was said druing the Season 2 preview))
Trigun 11 Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A: Alex Rosewater I believe Q: What does the D. in Nicholas D Wolfwood stand for?
IloveBebop Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A Um... I think it's David. I'm not sure. Q: In "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" what did the bean saleman give that was perfect for Spike?
Zen Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A: A large clay vase. Q: In "Knockin on Heavens Door", What war did Vincent serve in? (Hint: Vicious served in it too)
Lone Bebop Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Answer: He fought in the War on Titan Question: Name 3 rolls of the Voice actor Chris Freeman
MillieFan Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Heero/Duo, Trowa/Quatre, ZechsxUne, RelenaxHeero, Wufei/Trieze, CatherinexTrowa, and DorothyxDuo. *hopes I'm right, thinks I blew both this and the Trigun manga question* If I'm correct, what was the bounty in episode 9 of Cowboy Bebop, "Jamming With Edward"?
Lone Bebop Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Anwser: W 8,000,000 Question: Name at lest 3 rolls done by the Voice Actor Chris Freeman
Ani_Freak Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 ok, If I'm correct Chris Freeman did: (Actually I think is Crispin Freeman anyway) Joker - Read or Die Arucard - Hellsing Hideki Motosuwa - Chobits Q: In Hand Maid May, what serial number does CBD May have on her foot?
Kwai Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 It is now Oct 1st, going on to Oct 2nd. I think its safe enough to move on. Q: Which angel in NGE drilled into NERV headquarters? How long did it take? How wide was the drill itself?
Lone Bebop Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 Well since its bout been 4 days give or take, i'll post a new question Question: In Naruto, who is Rock Lee's Sensei?
Recommended Posts