Zen Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1][B] Yes, but which Bruce Lee movie is it? Give me and answer and move on. (And yes I know.) [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Bloodsin Posted December 2, 2003 Posted December 2, 2003 You're evil. I've got the Cowboy Bebop DVD box-set. I paused it on the spot you're talking about. The letters were unreadable. I had to go to level 2 zoom to make out even the last part of the title. "Dragon" So I'm guessing it's "Enter The Dragon". Oh crap, I forgot to ask a question. This one's easy. "I do what needs to be done, what else do you expect, from a true freak?"-?
Haze Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 I don't know the answer. *shrug* not so easy I suppose. Anyways. This thread is dying. OH NO!! So I think I will start up a new question. It is sooooooooo easy. In the anime Inuyasha who does Miroku have to kill to release the curse?
Kyo no Ryu Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 Naraku In Rurouni Kenshin what does Saito try to do to Kenshin with his coat?
WW2 Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 Hey I actually know the answer! Yay! [b]A:[/b] Saito tightens his coat around Kenshin's neck in an attempt to break his neck. Ok, my turn. [b]Q:[/b] In the Spriggan movie, what ancient artifact do the scientist discover in the Turkish mountains?
Kinoko Shima Posted January 6, 2004 Posted January 6, 2004 The answer's that the scientists find what they think is Noah's ark. Question: In Full Metal Panic, what did Sousuke call himself before joining Mithril?
Tommy Vercetti Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 :love: In which famous series does Pikachu star in? :wigout:
Solo Tremaine Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [COLOR=#503F86]I'm closing this thread. Not only is it months old, but the replies are getting far too short and spammy. Tommy Vercetti, you've been here long enough to know what we expect of post quality. Please don't spam.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts