Guess? Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 whats your favorite mobile suit or gundam? Mines the Zaku II or death scyth
duorocks17 Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 It's gotta be the Deathscythe! I mean, come on. What other Gundam can appear out of nowhere and whack away at you? I mean, the hyper jammers really take the cake!
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 mines ummm errr epyon that energy whip does some serious damage
DuoNDscythe Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Deathscythe Hell Custom all the way. This Gundam really shows Duo's genius here. It's the fastest, it can disappear, and it has a massive scythe that's it's entire body length. I would say my fave MS is a Gouf.
Fake-Zen Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 I have always been very partial to the good ole RX-78-2. You know the og gundam from the orginal series.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Read the rules. No favorite posts. Thank you.
Recommended Posts