Oji ryu Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Is it wrong that each time someone's in trouble I think of it as entertainment?:demon:
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 not at all sometimes it can be quite funny or maybe deep inside u don't like them
Oji ryu Posted August 20, 2003 Author Posted August 20, 2003 No it's not like that.When a person I don't know is in serious trouble(like he/she might go to jail)I can't help but to find it entertaining.:demon:
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 ohh uhh yeah thats okay its not really not that big a thing
Oji ryu Posted August 20, 2003 Author Posted August 20, 2003 Good,because there are some other things wrong with me like my Raging Anger,and I didn't want to think that I would be evil like Knives.:smirk:
Mitch Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [size=1]like omg i like so hear you man i dont think its too wrong i mean thats just the way people are sometimes its like when when someone else gets in trouble you just feel like laughing at them because they cant do it right and you just feel like its so funny and you just start laughing it happens to me all of the time especially with people that cannot even post anything thats worth reading at all and only put little thoughts into their posts talking about basically nothing and spamming up otacoberds. Seriously. All of you need to seriously improve your posting qualities. And read the rules. How is there supposed to be a topic of discussion when you can't even make it start?[/size]
Recommended Posts