XC SpydeR Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [COLOR=darkred]OK people say you can bench about what you weigh. I'm 14, i weigh 135 and im 5'10. I can bench about 150-160. I can do about 60-70 pushups on whistle and about 100-120 quick ones. Is that normal?[/COLOR] :nervous:
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [size=1]You know, your other topic was closed. That means it would be a [i]bad[/i] idea to make an identical one.[/size]
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 I don't claim to know much about excersise but man thats superhuman but cool
Heaven's Cloud Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=indigo]No, your body is almost as week as your mind...you should try and make both stronger...please don't create three pointless topics again...[/color]
Semjaza Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 This is the [b]fourth[/b] time you've posted this exact same thread. I already deleted two and Justin closed the other one. At first I thought you were just clicking "New Thread" instead of "Post Reply" on accident... but your post has been [i]identical[/i] in all four of them. Please pay more attention and read the rules. I have no clue why you'd be doing this.
Recommended Posts