Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ogre Battle 64!


Recommended Posts

Posted
heres a new banner i made of ogre battle 64! I love that game. any suggestuons or tips? Complaints comments? Please tell me what you think of it and how i can improve! thanks! :)

[img]http://sidoody.250free.com/ogrebattle.png[/img]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] Woah...i like that banner alot! heh..its tons better than any banners i've made! I think its really good...i give it a 9.o! Good job! [/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1] Nice banner, although the game's art style is a bit weird to me. The picture is nice, though, and I like those two bars on either side.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...