TheShinje Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 [size=1] I was bored, and I noticed that the Defalut skin's banner was missing. So I designed a possible new banner for the one currently missing, and possibly one that could also transfer to version 7. The girl on the end of the banner was taken off an internet chat room where users post random pictures. I thought she had a bit of the old "Otaku Attitude" going there (I tried to coin a clique when I first came here called "Otaku Attitude) So i decided to make her a part of this design. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=468781[/img] What do you think of it? Any suggestions welcome. [/size]
Guest Magdalena Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 It's great and all, but I'm not a fan of purple and gold.
klinanime1 Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 ditto the above, and uh, I don't care much for the pic. The quality of the banner is really good though, clean cuts, the font's not pixelly...
Stuart Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Eww I dont like the girl on it.. doesnt look anime enough... I think all otakuboard banners should have a hot anime chick on it ^_~[/color][/size]
TheShinje Posted August 21, 2003 Author Posted August 21, 2003 [size=1] I have still got a working form, so i'll take your submissions into account. I don't like purple and orange - yeollw either, but it's made to suit the default skin, which is rather purple-ish. [/size]
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 [size=1]I do not think it would suit the default skin that well, lol. I would say my main complaint would be that the scanlines seem to cut into the text and such. I am not sure how to go about fixing that. Perhaps make it bolder and/or stroke it. The text seems a little poorly placed. I would not call it disorganized, just not organized well. It just seems a little [i]empty[/i] over all. I mean, there is one thing about a banner being plain, but I would not say this looks like it was going to be a plain banner.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now