Jump to content
OtakuBoards

4 those peepol whove beaten ash or need help


Recommended Posts

Posted
feraligator icepunch, hydro pump, surf, cut
lugia psychic, swift, hydr pump,recover
sudowoodo firepunch, dynamicpunch, rockslide,faint attack
1 full restore 4 hyper potions
ive got weak pkemon coz i went there 4 fun not seriously
Guest SSJ3 Gogeta
Posted
I only used one Pokemon 2 beat him
I used my Level 90 Mew, I used one move 4 each of his pokemon
Posted
I was one who was scared to death of fighting Ash, even though I craved the challenge. I ended up raising all my pokemon to level 70+. From what I remember, I had a Ho-oh, a Lugia, a Feraligatr, a Snorlax, a Red Gyrados, and that's all I can remember... I know there was one more...
Posted
I destroyed him with my level 85 Arcanine: Flamethrower,Bite,ExtremeSpeed,Fireblast.

It was a waste of time i killed them all 1 hit except blastoise which took 2 Flamethrowers and i barely gained any exp.


(+_+) (*_*) (^_^) (@_@)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kazuke Taro [/i]
[B]Lv 100 blastoise With Blizzard,Hydro pump,Fissure,And ice beam [/B][/QUOTE]

why would u need a blizzrad and ice beam and hydro pump......

thats a waste of moves... how did u win with that????
  • 1 month later...
Posted
how does every on raise there pokemon so high? i raise mine till about 70 in my silver and then restart. but i still wooped ash. i had a team of 60's and lower and i smoked him lik a fatty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...