Tyrant13 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 hey i beat ash with feraligator L86,lugiaL71,sudowoodoL48
Tyrant13 Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 feraligator icepunch, hydro pump, surf, cut lugia psychic, swift, hydr pump,recover sudowoodo firepunch, dynamicpunch, rockslide,faint attack 1 full restore 4 hyper potions ive got weak pkemon coz i went there 4 fun not seriously
Guest SSJ3 Gogeta Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I only used one Pokemon 2 beat him I used my Level 90 Mew, I used one move 4 each of his pokemon
pokemaster1 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 i thought i used 2 mew and onix both around 89
G/S/B Master Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 i beat him with sooduwoodo lv 76, pidgeot lv 76 noctowl lv76 and golem level 98
Tyrant13 Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 hey i beat him again with level100 mew two
Nerdsy Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I was one who was scared to death of fighting Ash, even though I craved the challenge. I ended up raising all my pokemon to level 70+. From what I remember, I had a Ho-oh, a Lugia, a Feraligatr, a Snorlax, a Red Gyrados, and that's all I can remember... I know there was one more...
BlueTearDrop Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 i had like a level 95 mew or somethin like that
Gary Oak Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 i used a charizard, starmie,houndoom,tauros,dragonite,victreebel all level 76 except for like three which were to level 81-83
Fish Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i used a level 100 mewtwo from my red blizzard thunderbolt physchic and recover
DarkerSephiroth Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I destroyed him with my level 85 Arcanine: Flamethrower,Bite,ExtremeSpeed,Fireblast. It was a waste of time i killed them all 1 hit except blastoise which took 2 Flamethrowers and i barely gained any exp. (+_+) (*_*) (^_^) (@_@)
Kazuke Taro Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Lv 100 blastoise With Blizzard,Hydro pump,Fissure,And ice beam
Gary Oak Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kazuke Taro [/i] [B]Lv 100 blastoise With Blizzard,Hydro pump,Fissure,And ice beam [/B][/QUOTE] why would u need a blizzrad and ice beam and hydro pump...... thats a waste of moves... how did u win with that????
Kei Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 I beat him with a lv. 95 Typhlosion and a lv. 100 Mewtwo. Were talking about G/S/C, lance.
NeoCactuar Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I beat him with a... Marowack Snorlax Lantern Team, all about level 60.
kizu Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 how does every on raise there pokemon so high? i raise mine till about 70 in my silver and then restart. but i still wooped ash. i had a team of 60's and lower and i smoked him lik a fatty.
liamc2 Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 i beat him with lvl 80 typhlosion lvl 60 espeon lvl 60 houndoom and a few other pokemon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now