Jump to content
OtakuBoards

B/W Spike(little gamer's style) of cowboy bebop, please critique


Recommended Posts

Guest yalborap
Posted
It is. It's a very simplistic style I got from a web-comic.
Guest yalborap
Posted
Thanks. I can have a cg up pretty soon.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
okay it looks funny but i don't like it soz.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
Yes I think that is against the style.
Guest yalborap
Posted
Well, it isn't against the style, I just can't cg big things like that. But in my next pic, I'm going to make it more complex.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...