Patronus Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [size=1][b]It looks like a three year old drew it..is it supposed to look like that? o.O Leh[/b][/size]
Guest yalborap Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 It is. It's a very simplistic style I got from a web-comic.
klinanime1 Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 That's Spike? His hair looks spiked up, not fluffy...sorta
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 okay it looks funny but i don't like it soz.
klinanime1 Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 hm, shouldn't you try shading it? Or is that against the style?
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Yes I think that is against the style.
Guest yalborap Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 Well, it isn't against the style, I just can't cg big things like that. But in my next pic, I'm going to make it more complex.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now