asuka Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [COLOR=deepblue]I think Tsukasa's a girl but...im not sure...I missed 4 epesodes...:bawl:
Stuart Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Well in The World.. everyone can see his a guy. But as for in the real world I belive hes a girl because when Bear looked for Tsukasa in the real world the only person he could find was a girl in a coma.. And also Tsukasa qoutes "I think im a girl" in episode 24, or he says somthing like that.. anyways Yeah I think Tsukasa in the Real world is a girl. but we cant be sure until the end of the series I guess... THE SUSPENCES! [/color][/size]
asuka Posted August 23, 2003 Author Posted August 23, 2003 Mmmm...your right.The end will tell us^.^BTW I think the real Tsukasa is dead.I know it was in the 5th or 6th epesode...
Stuart Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Think about it! If Tsukasa was dead.. There would be no plot to the story, or at least thats my theroy[/color][/size]
asuka Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 But...mmmm...then...im confused...I guess i'll hve to watch tonights epesode...
KKC Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 Tonights episode is ganna rock da house to the ground like an earth quake!!!!!! *Twitches* ^________________________^ you'll soon see why im so happy go lucky! I think Tsukasa is a girl because he acts like one, Haha...
asuka Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 True >________< Its gomeing on in 30 min! *jumps up & down*
Guest Hacker Shadow Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 I think tsukasa really is a girl just a boy in The World..........
Stuart Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]I dont think ANYONE can answer this yet, So just wait like all of us, Ok? lol[/color][/size]
Lord Prozen Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]dont read if you dont want the show spoiled[spoiler]Tsukasa is a girl. ive seen a web site and ive seen when Tsukasa logs out and is running somwhere.[/spoiler]theres your anwser.[/size][/color]
Stuart Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Prozen [/i] [B][color=royalblue][size=1]dont read if you dont want the show spoiled[spoiler]Tsukasa is a girl. ive seen a web site and ive seen when Tsukasa logs out and is running somwhere.[/spoiler]theres your anwser.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkred][size=1]I saw them but that wasnt a pic of Tsukasa I learned its just a rumor[/color][/size]
Lord Prozen Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]ohhhh im sorry. well then i dont know, and i thought that was real lol, stupid me :P[/size][/color]
Assassin Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]Tsukasa would clearly be a boy in "The World" but I have only seen about three episodes of .hack // SIGN but currently hoping to watch more. Any way back to the subject. Although many of you say that when Tsukasa log's out of the game he is a she. But I believe Tsukasa is a boy in "The World" and when he is logged out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Crazy Ace Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 i think tsukasa is a girl beacuse only females act so melodramatic and afraid and the crying
DVL Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy Ace [/i] [B]i think tsukasa is a girl beacuse only females act so melodramatic and afraid and the crying [/B][/QUOTE] ...That remark is sexist, and it's not a reason. What if I said all males are immature little brats just because Sora is? I think Tsukasa is a girl because Bear said something about the only possibility he could find to be Tsukasa in the real world was a girl in a coma. And I think BT said something about it later--something about "Should we tell Subaru about Tsukasa in real life?" But they really haven't given us much evidence either way. Except, why would Tsukasa be a guy in the World if he's really a girl in real life?
Crazy Ace Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 who knows, tsukasa might be a little tooty fruity or he just might have had a bad childhood which turned him into an insecure person
Stuart Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i] [B][color=darkred][size=1]I dont think ANYONE can answer this yet, So just wait like all of us, Ok? lol[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkred][size=1]Need I say it again..?[/color][/size]
Crazy Ace Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 oh now i see it that was a wasted post i usually dont read spoiler tags
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now