Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It aint better than Streetball(ESPN) but it's nice. my favorite has to be White Chocolate and Silk. u watchin the finale tonight?
Posted
I watched the finale and I was so psyched (sp?) that Chocalate won. That final shot against Terrell was intense. And that is awesome that the get a court named after them (the final three). My favorite was Reese though. She had alot of heart.
Posted
I watched this show once. I thought I was going to gouge my eyes out. Wrist Cutter, any methods of suicide you could reccomend here? I'm looking for slow and painful, my body should be punished for watching such a drab pablum.

I'm taking this out on my body, I'll be at Dennys.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] *sigh*

The show is okay, but when two episodes are put back to back I want to slit my throat and hang [i]myself[/i] on meathook![/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] *sigh*

The show is okay, but when two episodes are put back to back I want to slit my throat and hang [i]myself[/i] on meathook![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Mist they say great minds think alike. ;)
I agree.
Posted
Yeah, I watched it and loved it. I was so happy the "?" won the series finally. I didn't like the Black top battles, I thought they were pointless; there could of been a better way to have put people in the draft pool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...