OtakuBoards

The past is back from the dead.

yogi bear

for 3 years I went to this school {lets call it c} it was messed up there gangs fights drugs sex police {well it was kinda like home} but this year I said enough and got my self transfered to a new school it is a little to quite and dull over here but now an old group of people I used to roll with got kicked out of school C and got transsfered to my new school now every time I see them I get back in the same stuff I wanted to leave the problem is I know what Im doing is wrong but the problem is I like it whats up with me

I don't mean to sound cynical, but punctuation was created for a reason. As for your post, what i could translate, my feelings are mixed. I think you should keep clean, everyone should. Listen, stop being so concerned about these things, drugs, sex. These things are materialistic and inevitably leading to nowhere. I seriously suggest you grow past all of these people and move on with your life. Consider your future, consider what you want to be AFTER school, and "roll" with that.

Self-control is half the answer. It can tell you not to deal in the drugs, get in the ****, all you been in. Though they have their ways too. Self-coltrol isn't goin to stop them from being there. If they know you, and they see you, their not goin' to just walk past as if you're not there.

Knowing the line between right and wrong is what gets you there. You can still "roll" with them, just don't be the idiot and take the drugs and ****. That might make them think less of you, but what can you do? If it does, they're... igneranuses. :drunk:

Self-control and.. that other thing work together. These things might be the same.. but what? They still work together. You need both of them to deal with it (I think they're different ;)). Get your self-control into shift, and your senses working. You'll be fine then.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][size=1][b]Maybe you're just crazy? Most likely so...

Leh[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:( that wasnt very nice....

yeah, like everyone said, just stay clear of them, and go on with your own life like they dont exist.
find some new friends, with the same goals as you. it will go easier that way ^^;